Learn More About The AHEAD Study
To learn more about participating in the AHEAD Study, we invite you to first answer a handful of questions on the website or call 1-800-AHEAD-70 (1-800-243-2370) to see if you may be eligible. By answering the questions, you can also find a study location nearest you. The study location nearest you will be able to give you additional details and help you take the next steps to join the study. You can also go to the Find a Location page to find a study site nearest you.
See below for additional Alzheimer’s disease information and clinical trials resources:
- The Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy – An online-only study for individuals 50 and older to monitor changes in memory over time through no-cost, quarterly memory assessments.
- Alzheimer’s Association’s Trial Match Service – A free, easy-to-use clinical studies matching service that connects individuals with Alzheimer’s, caregivers, healthy volunteers and physicians with current studies.
- Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation – Dedicated to finding drugs to combat Alzheimer’s disease.
- Alzheimer’s Therapeutic Research Institute – See additional research studies managed by the University of Southern California’s ATRI.
- Asian and Pacific Islanders and Alzheimer’s – Alzheimer’s Association resource page for the AAPI community.
- Brain Health Registry – Sign up to take online brain tests and help speed up the discovery of treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, depression, PTSD, and other brain disorders.
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry – Sign up for the registry, receive emails about prevention study opportunities and research news, and participate in studies you choose and qualify for.
- National Institute on Aging Clinical Trials Finder – Search for additional research studies related to Alzheimer’s disease by location.
- USAgainstAlzheimer’s – A public-private partnership dedicated to changing the pace of Alzheimer’s disease research. UsAgainstAlzheimer’s includes affinity networks like: